SAF-T Financial Norway
SAF-T Financial is a standard format used in the exchange of accounting data. SAF-T, or Standard Audit File-Tax, is the result of a joint development collaboration between the business community, the accounting sector and the Norwegian Tax Administration, based on a recommendation by the OECD. Starting from January 2020 all companies in Norway are obliged to provide this file.
Simplification – why SAF-T?
The introduction of the standard format will make it easier for those obliged to keep accounts to submit accounting records to public authorities upon request. It will also be easier to perform internal control audits, and analyze and share data with others, such as external auditors or between different accounting systems.
The obligation to store the accounting information will be easier due to the fact that the SAF-T files will meet the requirements for storing this type of accounting information, presumed that the SAF-T file can produce all obligatory financial reports.
Microsoft created a basic module for SAF-T and made it available for the newest versions of the system. Oseberg has created a version for supporting older versions as well, included necessary hotfixes.
Oseberg SAF-T package
A standard package for deploying SAF-T within Business Central that includes:
- The technical solution (FOB or Extension file)
- License handling of the objects.
Meaning that Oseberg have created an ISV number series so that the customer doesn’t need to pay for objects in the customer range (50.000-99999).
- If Oseberg are given access to the customer ‘DEV environment’, Oseberg can install the FOB package or give advice to the local developer if they have questions while installing.
- Oseberg offer an online introduction training for the user regarding setup and use.
- When the user has set up the solution they may send Oseberg a test SAF-T file for a chosen month and we will do a technical test of it in the Tax Authorities test system.
Fixed price for the solution, installation assistance, training and test assistance: NOK18.000,- exl. VAT.